The grade two students at my last school had been doing a unit on exploration. As part of this unit I have had them explore two apps that will be used to help them in both their summative assessment and their celebration of learning. After we explored the apps I asked each class to tell me ways that they though that the apps could be used in a different way.
Here is what they came up with!
- to explain the times tables
- to tell what something does (ex: a ruler)
- to tell what you have learned
- to teach someone something
- as a place to take notes while researching
- as a collaborative note taking workspace
- as a way to make a timeline
- like Pocket